The Eppley Institute has a proven track record of creating effective training and educational programs for national, state, and local park and recreation organizations. Incorporating adult learning theory, each program is custom-designed to engage learners and meet identified learning objectives.
The technological advances of the last few decades have made it possible to deliver training through a number of different channels. Eppley’s value lies in its ability to help our partners identify and develop the delivery method that best suits the content, audience, and sponsoring organization. Our programs are offered in traditional face-to-face formats, as blended training, and as online courses.
Our multi-step approach to instructional design includes:
- Analysis of training and learner needs
- Design of objectives and instructional strategy
- Development of text, graphics, multimedia content, and assessment instruments
- Implementation of training
- Technical support and ongoing maintenance for online courses.
- Course evaluations
Read more about some of our projects:
- NPS Facility Manager Leaders Program
- Great Lakes Park Training Institute
- Wilderness Management Distance Education
- NPS Fundamentals Blended Curriculum
- More Training and Education projects
For more information on Training and Education services, please contact